Acura Medical Systems Inc. is committed to providing the safest possible service and support to our customers in the human and veterinary healthcare professions.
During this unprecedented time, we feel it is important to share the efforts we are taking to prioritize the health of our employees, their families, our vendors, and our customers. We are closely monitoring the COVID-19 pandemic and are following the recommendations of the Center for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) as well as our state and local public health authorities.
Our efforts include:
- Enhancing our already established protocols for cleaning and disinfecting equipment in our facility as well as the frequency of the cleaning and disinfecting schedules in our facility. All equipment from customers and vendors will be cleaned and disinfected when entering and exiting our facility.
- Mandating our employees to follow CDC guidelines regarding handwashing, avoiding touching of the face, “social distancing,” during service work and travel. Employees traveling to customer locations will be restricted from using general public facilities and will use personal protective equipment (PPE) whenever possible to minimize exposure for our team, our customers and the general public.
- Instructing employees who feel ill, to stay home as a precaution and to self-monitor their symptoms. We also encourage each employee monitor their temperature, including before coming to the office.
- All employees are required at the start of business day to be screened for symptoms including verifying the employee’s temperature and logging the results.
- All employees will submit to and follow our customers screening protocols when on-site.
- As the situation evolves, we will continue to evaluate and update our policies. In the meantime, we remain focused on ensuring the safety of the Acura Medical Systems Inc team and meeting the needs of our customers. Our doors will remain open as long as we are permitted to do so, and we do not anticipate delays in routine monthly or annual preventive services. Scheduled routine preventive maintenance greatly reduces the need for emergency service support and exposure risks.
Rest assured that Acura Medical Systems Inc, will be there when the need arises to provide critical
support to our customers and partners.